Tuesday, June 23, 2009

All Aboard the Blogwagon!



I wish I could call myself original, but alas! the recent creation of Article VIII is indicative not of my personal get-up-and-go, but rather of my desire to be a member of you glorious websters in the blogosphere. Here I am! I have arrived! Will.i.am., don't beat me up!
Anyway, in my desperation to be just like everyone else, I (of course) had to find something to separate myself and the layman. Inspiration hit me like a sack of wood screws in an abandoned warehouse at the hands of merciless loan sharks, brought upon by an ugly addiction to lottery tickets when my sister mentioned the prospect of publishing a magazine for local artists and writers, etc.. Here's the deal: email your short stories (fiction or nonfiction) and poems to ArticleVIII@gmail.com along with a title, category of writing, and either your real or pen name, and I will read it over, edit it if you so desire, and publish it here. It should be a party!




No comments:

Post a Comment